" It costs nothing to call to have a chat about waste water problems. Between us we should be able to find solutions, and save a few bob in the process. No heavy sales pitch. I always leave you with time to consider your options.
Always happy to offer free advice "
Melvyn Rutter Reedbeds work throughout the UK (England / Wales / Scotland / Northern Ireland / Jersey) and have over 25 years of experience in waste water treatment.
" Its time we all lived in balance with nature, and reedbeds are nature's solution, to serious human problems."
How Our Consultancy Works
Previously we have installed reedbeds, typically at half the price of alternative and substitute treatment systems.
Being over 65, installing systems has become more difficult. So the idea is for Customers to buy materials, book the digger, and to build the reedbed. I can be there to make sure the reedbed is built as per design, without anyone cutting corners, or adding their own ill advised "improvements".
I can help provide information to help gain "Authority" approval. I can also help in future, should problems arise. An expert is someone who knows what to do when things go wrong.
So why should the customer choose to buy Consultant Advice. A typical 100m² reedbed can effectively filter 10,000 Litres ( 10m³ ) each day. Installation price is £9000. Consultancy only price is £3000.
All prices are calculated as follows:
Melvyn Rutter BSc Hons
Sizes and Prices
• Flows to be a little and often and NOT everything all at once
• Do not allow "Gunk" to smother the reedbed
• For flat land, flows will need to be pumped. A pump and manhole will add £250 to the price quoted
• All Reedbeds can discharge into a Living Soakaway, and not directly into a water course. This helps win approval for the projects.
Tank Prices for Comparison
Compare the price of a Reedbed system to Tank based systems. (Google Search Prices of 2016).
Absolutely All You Need to Know About Reedbed Filtration and SUDS (sustainable drainage systems)
• Melvyn Rutter Reedbeds are Vertical Flow, Modulated waste water treatment systems.
• There is no standing water, there is no smell.
• No other system works better, few work as good, and none at these prices.
For Domestic, Agricultural and Industrial Waste Water Treatment - we work throughout the UK
• For single homes
• Multiple dwellings
• Farm Yard Run-off
• Caravan and Camp Sites
• Holiday Homes
• Acid Mine Water
• Small Breweries
• Golf Course Vehicle Washdown
• Fruit Farms
• Vegetable Waste Waters
• Motorway Run-off
• Factory Waste Waters
• Quarry Water
• Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems SUDS
Melvyn receiving an award for innovation.
A Lama blesses a reedbed.
A book by Melvyn Rutter - 'Climate Change and Global Warming. A Cautious & Critical View'. Click here to buy book and for more details.
Network Rail Innovation Award.